This beginner-level course is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive introduction to Ansible, a powerful open-source automation tool. Ansible simplifies IT orchestration, configuration management, and application deployment, making it an essential tool for system administrators, DevOps engineers, and anyone involved in managing infrastructure.
- Introduction to Ansible: Understand the fundamentals of Ansible and its role in configuration management and automation. Explore the benefits of Ansible for reducing manual tasks and improving efficiency.
- Installation and Setup: Step-by-step guide to installing Ansible on various platforms. Configuration of Ansible hosts and inventory for effective management.
- Ansible Playbooks: Dive into the heart of Ansible automation with playbooks. Learn YAML syntax for creating clear and concise playbooks to define tasks and configurations.
- Inventory Management: Master the organization and management of inventory files. Explore dynamic inventories and how they adapt to changing infrastructure.
- Modules and Tasks: Understand Ansible modules and their role in task execution. Implement tasks for common system administration and configuration management.
- Handlers and Notifiers: Implement handlers for managing changes that require notifications. Explore notifiers for reporting and alerting in automated workflows.
- Variables and Facts: Utilize variables to make playbooks adaptable and reusable. Explore facts and how Ansible gathers information about managed hosts.
- Ansible Galaxy: Integrate community-contributed roles using Ansible Galaxy. Leverage pre-built roles to accelerate your automation projects.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hrs
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 6
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes