- Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the Amazon Web Services platform.
- Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
- Own each technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value. (delivery of actual solutions to be done by Amazon Web Services partners)
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
- Understand the Amazon Web Services market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
- Understand and exploit internal Amazon systems.
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess 3+ years of current solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on the server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a bonus.
- Experience working within the Enterprise software market or Internet industries is highly desired.
- Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired.
To apply for this job please visit www.mactores.com.