- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work
- 2 – 4 years of experience with server-side scripting automation
- Windows Administration experience (Active Directory, IIS, Disk management, Windows
- 2 – 4 years real-world experience with IAAS platform technologies such as Azure, AWS, or
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a distributed team environment.
- Documentation skills for processes and procedures
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong fault analysis/determination and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work in Rotational shifts in a 24/7/365 environment and available for afterhours
- Basic computer and network security skills, particularly in Windows environments
- Scripting in PowerShell, bash and python environments
- Experience with backup scripting and technologies
- Docker, NGINX and microservices a huge plus
- Networking with firewalls and in the cloud
- Experience with design and configuration of monitoring templates, triggers and alerts
- Experience with Kaseya’s Products (VSA, AuthAnvil, Traverse, 365 Command)
- Experience with supporting SQL Databases
- Experience with Salt, Ansible, or Puppet as well as Kaseya’s own VSA technology
To apply for this job please visit www.kaseya.com.