- Experience : 9 Years (Overall)
- What You Will Do:
- Work with Tech leads and product managers to plan and implement complex infrastructure while mentoring junior team members.
- Look for enhancements and innovative solutions to improve existing IT Infrastructure, procedures, or processes.
- Commit changes into git repositories, open Pull Requests, and review others’ code
- Build automations in CI/CD tools like GitHub Actions
- Have a solid background in agile methodologies and DevOps practices.
- Have knowledge of containerization through Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc.
- Have experience in creating CI/CD pipelines to deploy into multiple environments, Knowledge of Cloud services like AWS and Azure is preferable.
- Administer various flavors of Linux running in the public cloud (Azure & AWS) environments.
- Optimize and improve analytics environments such as Posit Workbench and Posit Connect.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow, JIRA, and GitHub.
What You Will Need:
- 9+ years of relevant industry experience.
- 6+ years of experience in a DevOps or Cloud Infrastructure Engineering (or similar) role
- Strong knowledge of Terraform and other Infrastructure-as-Code tools
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (e.g., Ansible, Chef, Puppet, GitHub Actions).
- Experience working in public cloud (specifically Azure or AWS)
- Ability to research, architect, organize, lead, and implement new processes or technologies.
- Proficiency in scripting and programming languages (e.g., Python, Bash).
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Experience configuring Helm charts, writing Terraform, administrating Azure and/or AWS, working in Docker
- Experience maintaining Big Data or analytics platforms
- Experience working in version control platforms such as GitHub or Azure DevOps
- Experience with agile management tools like Jira, GitHub Projects, or Azure DevOps
- Ability to clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms and architectural options, as well as being able to document use cases, solutions and recommendations.
- Cloud certifications (Azure or AWS) preferred
- System Administrator level experience with Linux
To apply for this job please visit guidehouse.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.