- 54 hours of DevOps Classroom training
- Acquire the key skills and 7 projects/case study to become DevOps Architect
- Work on the latest CD/CI tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, Docker, Kubernestes and more
- Get mentored by industry experts in our training institute
- Gain real-world project development experience, get DevOps foundational knowledge
- Devops foundation certification preparation
- Software Developer
- Testing Professionals
- System Architects
- System Engineers
- Cloud Consultants
- The mean annual salary of a DevOps Engineer in India is about Rs 10,00,000 – 12,00,000
- Better and lucrative job opportunities
- Enhanced practical skills and knowledge
- DevOps Engineers will continue to be the highest-paid professionals in the existing market
- Among the top 5 sought-after skills, DevOps skills rank very high
- Trusted by MNC’s IT Professionals
- 99% Azure Certification passing rate
- Helped Building Career Path
- Personal Attention
- Seamless operations between the Development and IT Operations teams
- Enterprise-level success in project delivery
- Easy reliable workflows
- Process automation and elimination of departmental silos
- Improved speed and quality of software delivery
- Reduced operational costs
- Enables teams to release more frequently and confidently
Understand DevOps along with Tool Chains and Ecosystem of Deployment Pipelines.
Understand Git as a part of Source Code Management while learning to install it and use it for Version Control.
3. Jenkins & Maven
Learn Jenkins & Maven as a part of Continuous Build and Integration including Maven Architecture and Jenkins Admin.
Learn about Ansible architecture as a part of Configuration Management and its installation, playbooks, and more.
Learn Continuous Deployment with Docker Architecture along with Docker Hub, Docker Compose, and more.
Learn about Infrastructure as Code for DevOps
Learn about industry most value container orchestration tool
Learn to install and set up Nagios that is a part of Continuous Monitoring along with its Plugins & Objects.
- Interview Preparation
- Resume Preparation
- Referral For Job