- Go to slack.com and create a new workspace, following the step-by-step instructions on screen until you are given your workspace. Be sure to add a
- From your chat, use the workspace menu to go to Administration and then Manage apps.
- Select Build on the top menu.
- Press Start Building, then Create New App. Give your application a name, and then select the workspace you just created. Click Create App when done.
- Select Incoming Webhooks from the menu.
- Turn webhooks on.
- Click Add New Webhook to Workspace, setting the channel name to the
prometheuschannel. Authorize the webhook.
- Make note of the webhook URL.