The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner online course is designed to help individuals gain a foundational understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and how it can be used to benefit organizations. Upon completion of the course, participants will have a solid understanding of AWS and be able to effectively communicate with AWS teams about the benefits of the cloud. The course may also prepare individuals for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification exam.
- AWS Cloud concepts: This includes an overview of the AWS Cloud platform, its global infrastructure, and the different deployment options.
- AWS core services: This includes an overview of the major AWS services, such as compute, storage, networking, databases, and analytics.
- AWS security: This includes an overview of security best practices in the AWS Cloud, such as identity and access management, encryption, and logging.
- AWS pricing: This includes an overview of the different AWS pricing models and how to estimate costs.
- AWS support: This includes an overview of the different AWS support options.
- Validate your knowledge of the AWS Cloud: The certification is a globally recognized validation of your understanding of the AWS Cloud.
- Start your career in the cloud: The certification can help you get started in a career in the cloud.
- Gain cloud literacy for your current role: The certification can help you gain a better understanding of the cloud, which can be beneficial in any role.
- Prepare for other AWS certifications: The certification is a good foundation for other AWS certifications, such as the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate.
- Lectures 49
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 20
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self