Docker is a tool designed to make it easier to create, deploy, and run applications by using containers. Containers allow a developer to package up an application with all of the parts it needs, such as libraries and other dependencies, and ship it all out as one package.
What you will learn
- Beginner level introduction to Docker
- Basic Docker Commands with Hands-On Exercises
- Running Docker containers: This would cover how to launch and manage Docker containers, including how to connect containers and share data between them.
- Build Docker images using Dockerfiles with Hands-On Exercises
- Working with Docker images: This would cover how to create, build, and manage Docker images, including how to use Dockerfiles to automate the image creation process.
- Understand what Docker Compose is
- Deploying applications with Docker: This would cover how to use Docker to deploy applications to different environments, such as development, staging, and production.
Overall, a Docker for Beginners course would provide a foundational understanding of Docker and how to use it for developing and deploying applications.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hrs
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 542
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Basic System Administrator Skills
- Good to have (Not Mandatory) access to a Linux System to setup Docker to follow along
- System Administrators
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineers