Create a service endpoint policy
- Select + Create a resource on the upper, left corner of the Azure portal.
- In search pane, type “service endpoint policy” and select Service endpoint policy and then select Create.
- Enter, or select, the following information in Basics
- Select + Add under Resources and enter or select the following information in Add a resource pane
- Select Review + Create. Validate the information and Click Create. To make further edits, click Previous
View endpoint policies
- In the All services box in the portal, begin typing service endpoint policies. Select Service Endpoint Policies.
- Under Subscriptions, select your subscription and resource group, as shown in the following picture
- Select the policy and click on Policy Definitions to view or add more policy definitions.
- Select Associated subnets to view the subnets the policy is associated. If no subnet is associated yet, follow the instructions in the next step.
- Associate a policy to a subnet