- Log in to your Grafana dashboard at
- In another tab, go to the Grafana dashboard website.
- Search for the “Node Exporter Full” dashboard, and copy the dashboard ID.
- Back on your Grafana instance, select the plus sign on the side menu and click Import. Paste in the dashboard ID.
- Create a new folder called “Prometheus”, and also select the Prometheus data source. Import.
- To edit a panel, select the name of a panel and click Edit. Singlestat panels are the panels that display a single number, while graphs are the primary panels that display data over time via an x- and a-axis.