- Required Technical and Professional Experience
- Expertise in Kubernetes (EKS), Docker and Container Orchestration.
- Experience in deploying EKS Clusters & AWS Topologies.
- Experience of AWS services ie EC2, S3, Route 53, CloudWatch etc.
- Hands-on experience with provisioning, maintaining, and deploying EKS Kubernetes clusters in production environments, using AWS EKS.
- Designing and implementing scalable solutions in a cloud environment leveraging cloud enterprise technology and services in AWS.
- Ability to debug issues with Kubernetes clusters and complex applications hosted on Kubernetes/EKS.
- Experience with observability, alerting, and tracing of distributed systems using tools like Prometheus, Sysdig, Grafana, Datadog etc.
- Continuously evaluate various parts of the platform for opportunities for security hardening and improvements in observability.
- Evaluate new technologies and industry trends, develop proofs-of-concept, and present findings.
- Experience with writing Helm Charts, Kubernetes manifest files, and docker files.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Subject matter expertise in cloud computing, cloud hyperscalers, etc.Advanced certification on key technologies within your platform or area of expertise.
- Certified CKA or equivalent EKS certification
To apply for this job please visit kyndryl.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.