- Engage with customers to understand, define and meet their business requirements
- Design and build automation solutions to enable better customer experience and increase team efficiency working in a agile environment
- Configure and implement the public cloud environment such as Azure
- Architect, migrate and manage the workload running on-premise to the public cloud by leveraging cloud native solutions and best practices such as Infrastructure-as-Code and automation
- Troubleshooting and solutioning of issues in the Azure environment
- Collaborate on development and problem solving with teams across the organization
- Develop and maintain documentation and diagrams outlining solutions and architecture.
- Minimum Qualifications
- 4-6 years of experience in agile software development and automations using Python or NodeJS, Rest API
- Strong Scripting languages such as NodeJS, Python, Golang etc.
- Experience on Linux or Windows environment is plus
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server and No-SQL databases
- Good knowledge on setting up cloud infrastructure using terraform
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools like Ansible and Jenkins etc. is required
- Experience in Azure
- Attention to detail and dedication to quality and automation
- Excellent communic
ation and documentation skills
To apply for this job please visit autodesk.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.