- Design, develop, and deploy modular Google Cloud-based systems including Virtual Machine, K8s clusters, Cloud SQL, Shared VPC, IAM, Security Services, and others.
- Develop, manage, and improve GCP infrastructure using GCP CI/CD such as GitHub, Cloud Build, Ansible, Jenkins, CloudBuild.
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices using IaaC(Terraform).
- Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and process functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements.
- Interact with clients, provide cloud support, and make recommendations based on client needs.
- Proven work experience as a Cloud Engineer or similar role with hands-on GCP.
- Migration and Enterprise Landing Zone setup experience using Migrate for Compute Engine and Terraform.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.insight.com.