- Experience :8-10 years (Overall)
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Develop and maintain deployment architecture/automating and optimizing mission critical deployments over a large infrastructure , CI/CD pipelines, configure management tools, building and implementing new development tools and infrastructure for Google Cloud Services 2:Working with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended 3:Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance to ensure that systems are safe and secure
Professional Attributes : 1: Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization 2: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Graduate – Computer Science or equivalent
- Technical Experience : 1:Minimum 4 years of experience as a DevOps engineer for a cloud-based solution preferably Google Cloud 2:Must have strong experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines 3:Extensive experience in setting up the DevOps Platform and processes using Jenkins, Git and GitHub workflows, Terraform and GCP 4:Should have understanding and experience in deploying workload on Google Cloud Services
- Additional Information : 1: Google Cloud Certification 2:Terraform certification
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.