Experience – 10-14 years (Overall)
- 10-14 years of IT experience range is preferred.
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MS-IT/M.Tech or any other Engineering degrees in related fields
- The candidate should have extensive production experience ( ~ 5 Years ) with GCP, Other cloud experience would be a strong bonus.
- Strong background in Data engineering 4-5 Years of exp in Big Data technologies including, Hadoop, NoSQL, Spark, Kafka etc.
- Exposure to enterprise application development is a must
- Able to effectively use GCP managed services e.g. Dataproc, Dataflow, pub/sub, Cloud functions, Cloud composer, Big Query, Big Table, – At least 4 of these Services.
- Strong experience in Big Data technologies – Hadoop, Sqoop, Hive and Spark including DevOPs.
- Good hands on expertise on either Python or Java programming.
- Good Understanding of GCP core services like Google cloud storage, Google compute engine, Cloud SQL, Cloud IAM.
- Good to have knowledge on GCP services like App engine, GKE, Cloud Run, Cloud Built, Anthos.
- Ability to drive the deployment of the customers’ workloads into GCP and provide guidance, cloud adoption model, service integrations, appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers and technical road-maps for GCP cloud implementations.
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions based on industry standards using GCP – IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
- Act as a subject-matter expert OR developer around GCP and become a trusted advisor to multiple teams.
- Coach and mentor engineers to raise the technical ability of the rest of the team, and/or to become certified in required GCP technical certifications.
To apply for this job please visit impetus.openings.co.